10 Total Races Announced for 2017
2016 consisted of a 1 race schedule at the Monadnock Speedway in New Hampshire. In last years Winchester 200 Ryan Preece took home the $15,000.00 first place money, followed by Eric Goodale and Matt Hirschman.
Finding dates in a crowded modified season can be tough but Gary Knight has negotiated a 10 race schedule at 6 different tracks for 2017.
Each race this year will be 125 laps in length and pay $3,000.00 to win with gradual breakdown to $660.00 for 24th place.
Including in the schedule the first non WMT modified tour race on Long Island at the Riverhead Raceway June 17th and a date at the Seekonk Speedway.
Monadnock will be the hub of the schedule with 4 dates followed by the New London Speedbowl and Stafford both hosting 2 dates of the fledgling series.
American Racer again will be the series tire.
2017 MTS Schedule
1. April 22: Monadnock Speedway, Rain date April 23rd. laps 125.
2. May 6: New London Waterford Speedbowl, Rain date TBA, laps 125
3. June 2: Stafford Motor Speedway, laps 125
4. June 10: Seekonk Motor Speedway, laps 125
5. June 17: Riverhead Raceway, Rain date June 18, laps 125
6. July 1: Monadnock Speedway, Rain date July 2, laps 125
7. July 21: Stafford Motor Speedway, laps 125
8. August 19: Monadnock Speedway, Rain date August 20, laps 125
9. September 9: New London Waterford Speedbowl, Rain date TBA, laps 125
10. September 16: Monadnock Speedway, Rain date September 30, laps 125