For the first-time ever, camping has been expanded into Turn 1 for the NASCAR Doubleheader Week. Be one of the first campers to enjoy camping, all week long, from an exciting, new view of ‘The Tricky Triangle.’
Fenceline camping is among the top locations in demand for Turn 1. These spots offer up-close racing views from inside the infield. Renewal customers were the first to secure their Turn 1 locations, so many Fenceline spots are already filled. Grab yours while they’re still available!
Other camping options are available in Turn 1. Plus, we have made renovations to the Turn 1 bath houses to enhance your full week camping experience.
Be a happy camper and secure your spot today… before it is too late!
Camping locations are continuing to sell out at a rapid rate. Along with Trackside RV and Preferred Infield RV already being SOLD OUT, 50-Amp Infield Camping and GEICO 50-Amp Family Grandstand Camping are SOLD OUT.
The following camping areas are available, with very limited spots remaining:
- Fenceline Camping – CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW (less than 10 spots remaining)
- Infield Reserved RV – CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW
- General Admission Infield RV Camping – CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW
- Infield Tent Camping – CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW
- GEICO Family Grandstand RV & Tent Camping – CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW
If you have not camped at Pocono Raceway yet, this is the year to do so. We offer many FREE amenities, additional camping perks and access below…
- Kids, ages 12 and under, camp for FREE
- Complimentary Grandstand access on Thursday and Friday
- Interactive activities at the Pocono Mountains Activities & Welcome Center
- Infield Block Party with live entertainment, music, food and more.
- #POCONOMTNS Inclusive Playground
- Dogs are welcome. Be sure to visit our Bark Park
- FREE Fireworks show during the race week
- And much, much more!
Feel free to contact us should there be any questions. We can be reached by email at email@example.com anytime or by calling our Ticket Office at 1-800-722-3929 weekdays between the hours of 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET.