Attleboro, Massachusetts (January 18, 2019) — The Bullring Bash Quarter Mile Challenge would like to officially welcome more than a dozen additional hires for its inaugural 2019 season. Boasting decades of combined experience in national and regional racing, the newly announced staff members will bring the highest quality of talent to technical inspection, racing operations, track services, and media during this year’s Bullring Bash events at White Mountain Motorsports Park and Thunder Road International Speedbowl.
“With the Bullring Bash, we’re fortunate to benefit from some of the most talented and experienced staff members in Modified and Legends racing in New England,” said Bullring Bash founder Josh Vanada. “From our incredible track services crew to experienced technical inspectors, a strong racing operations crew, and talented media personnel, we’re aiming to deliver a racing experience unlike any other at White Mountain and Thunder Road this summer.”
Technical Director John Kelly and Director of Timing and Scoring Jenn Ready were already announced as key hires for the Bullring Bash in December. Both Kelly and Ready have extensive experience in short track racing throughout the East Coast.
The following personnel will join the Bullring Bash Quarter Mile Challenge staff for the 2019 season. Full personnel profiles will be made available on the Bullring Bash website in the coming weeks:
- Todd Stiles, Inspector
- Mark St. Hilaire, Inspector
- Marissa Gallo, Inspector
- Tyler Hatch, Legends Inspector/Tire Compliance
- Randy Stefanik, Garage Supervisor
- Bill Callen, Coordinator, Racing Operations
- Henry Capotosto, Coordinator, Racing Operations
- Bryon Callen, Starter
- Sean Strohman, Director, Track Services
- Andy Biron, Track Services Liaison & Field Investigator
- Rick Shepard, Track Services Liaison & Field Investigator
- Josh Kusek, Chief Medical Officer
- Chris Leone, Integrated Marketing Communications
- Mike Petrucci, Photographer
To keep up with the Bullring Bash Quarter Mile Challenge, teams and fans can visit http://www.bullringbash.com. Fans can also stay connected on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at @BullringBashQMC. Further announcements on sponsorships, competitors, and more will be made in the coming weeks.